No products in the basket.
PLANALONG VOL.2 – THE BUNDLE – PRINTABLE PLANNER STICKERS
PLANALONG VOL.2 – THE BUNDLE
Welcome to Planalong VOL.2
Thank you so much to everyone that planned along with Vol.1, I can’t wait to see what you all do with this collection! Planalong Vol.2 has even more than the first edition all for the same price!
I have to admit I am absolutely obsessed with this neutral jungle theme and really hope you all love it too.
If you haven’t already – make sure you get hold of this months sticker freebie and if you are really ready to get the most bang for your buck – I really want to say Stick for your Stuck but it makes absolutely no sense – then you are in the right place as this bundle is the ultimate value!
For each sticker item you will receive the PDF, JPG, Trace, Cricut PNG and SIlhouette Cutfiles, for anything that isn’t a sticker you will receive a PDF with trim lines included.
Included in the Bundle are:
- A Full Kit (7 pages)
- Mini Weeks (1 page) (compatible with smaller ‘weeks’ planners)
- 1 Page Mini Kit – Foil Ready (1 page)
- Months and Days – (1 page) (this includs additional day covers and month covers if you are using an undated planner)
- Brush Strokes – in Colour and Foil Ready (2 pages)
- Foil Ready Layer Up – (1 page)
- Coloured Background for Layering the Foil Files if you wish (12 A4 PDFs)
- 2 x Journaling Cards/Dashboards (PDF only) multiple planner sizes
- BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE – 3×3 Mini Quote Cards
What Is The Planalong
In short the Planalong is a chance for everyone to use the same sticker kits in their own individual ways to celebrate all the unique styles of planning out there.
Joining in with the Planalong
If you would like to join in with the Monthly Planalong, simply use any part of this month’s kit that suits your planning style whether you just use the freebie, use the entire full kit and tons of the extras, just pull in the separate day covers, or add a dashboard to your planner, you might even use just 1 of the brush strokes in your Bullet Journal – if you have at least 1 element from the official Planalong collection just snap your picture and post it in one of the following 3 places to be in with a chance of winning £10 in shop credit!
Where to post your Planner Pic
- The Planalong Community – come and sign up today to find so much more Planning Inspiration – plus you can earn points and we all know what they turn into … (it’s prizes in case you didn’t)
- Instagram – just tag me in your image @fairlyorganisedchaos.
- In the Facebook Group